Thursday, October 29, 2015

Analyzing purpose

via Deviant Art by LuzTapia " Through the magnifying glass"                                             http://luztapia.deviantart.com/art/Through-the-magnifying-glass-416319438

In this post I analyze my purpose for writing my argument



The goal of  my public argument is to state that America missed out on a good economic opportunity to join China's bank seemingly because of the government's pride and unwillingness to relinquish the illusion of control.  As a result of my argument I would like for the audience to agree and realize the almost childishness of America's decision.

Plausible Reactions


  • The audience agrees and moves on with their lives
  • The audience disagrees and moves on with their lives as well
  • From the audience who disagrees they provide accurate information that refutes my argument
  • Readers will be able to draw several beneficial conclusions and even  intresting economical predictions  from my analysis about the economic future of The U.S and the world overall


Not Plausible Reactions



  • The audience disagrees so completely that they riot
  • The audience agrees so completely that they riot
  • The conclusions the readers draw from argument are a bunch of crazy conspiracies so bizarre that it creates a mass hysteria about the future of the world as we know it (still a bit plausible though)

Likely Consequences


A likely effect from the readers drawing beneficial conclusions will be that my audience will not only understand completely my simplistic approach of this argument but will be able to predict the economical social, and even political  results of  America not joining the AIIB and how it will impact the market economy and the value of the U.S  dollar , hopefully, if they're that smart.


My Audience , specified 


The audience that would achieve my goal would most likely be college students in the economic field. Because they are new to the field and don't understand the impacts and intricate detailing that involves global economics once they read my argument they'll not only comprehend what i'm saying but be able to draw conclusions from it that benefits their research for their major as well as the economic field as a whole.














No comments:

Post a Comment