Saturday, September 12, 2015

Practicing Quoting




In this post I practice quoting sources and I highlight the use of signal phrases , the establishment of my sources authority, the contextualization of my source material , and the use of ellipses and brackets.







Legend 
  •  Blue=contextualization of quotes
  • Red=establishment of authority of my sources
  • Yellow=brackets or ellipses where I've put words in or left them out
  • Green= signal phrases surrounding quotes 

There wasn't many differing opinions about the Asia infrastructure bank. Most economists and reporters seemed puzzled that America would oppose , however I used  the American governments differing opinion against the thoughts of an expert economist to display the overall idea of the controversy.











No comments:

Post a Comment