Thursday, September 10, 2015

Cluster of my Controversy

https://coggle.it/diagram/VfJA9G939JE41-fV
created by Zayla Crocker

In my cluster I wrote short points explaining what the issue was about and who was debating and discussing it . I separated the two sides of the controversy and explained each sides reasoning about the Asia Infrastructure Investment Bank.


Reflection: I looked at Jon and Aaron's  cluster map and was astonished at how organized both were . Jon used Coggle just as I had did but he separated his points well and even color coded each side of his controversy. Aaron used Xmind for his map and , graphically I think it looks better than mine. Overall , going over both cluster maps made me feel as if I could have organized mine better so people could read over it easily.

2 comments:

  1. You used the same cluster method as I did to sort my ideas, yet we both did our posts pretty differently. I like how you sorted out your groups into the different countries involved in the issue. However I think that it might be helpful if you spread out your branches a bit for easier readability. The different colors make it possible to follow where you are going, but they all sort of get jumbled up. However this is a pretty easy fix if you just extend the branches a bit. But I like how your ideology was very clear on each of the groups you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried using coggle for mine, but I couldn't really get the amount of blending between the two sides that I wanted. You did pretty well on this map with the topics and organization - but like Bailey said, it is a bit compact. Overall, I think it was a pretty effective method.

    ReplyDelete